| color abound in this stylist's london townhouse |

Thursday, January 7, 2016







A little color goes a long way, and a lot of color is MAGIC. I was so captivated by Caroline Sieber's exquisitely decorated townhouse in London. Most notably, she mentions that she did all the decorating decisions herself, which is something I also subscribe to, as it's another outlet to channel my creativity. I feel that interior design has come to the forefront of my mind, over fashion & style lately, and the rooms in Caroline's house provide the perfect amount of inspiration. I have always been hesitant to incorporate bold colors into my wardrobe- I am typically always in black, except in the warmer months- but there is something refreshing and so cheerful about having blue walls, a pink dressing room and fresh jubilant florals placed throughout the home. Perhaps these will inspire you to inject some bright hues into your home too.

photos courtesy of vogue.com


No comments :