| in-flight beauty |

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Over the years, I have developed a sort of in-flight beauty routine while traveling in an attempt to stay healthy and relaxed while up in the skies.  I'm so excited to share my tips that I hope will also inspire you to stay refreshed and glowing on your next trip. Follow along and I promise you'll arrive healthy and ready to start your getaway in style. 

Stay Hydrated! I always order water when the bar cart comes down the aisle. Soft drinks and alcohol will only make you bloated (I'll indulge in a glass of wine if it's a trip for pleasure and not work)

 Skin refresher: every hour I spritz my face with Evian facial spray. Once it is absorbed, I dab some Glossier skin balm on my eyelids, nose & cheekbones and swipe rosebud salve on my lips.

Keep the germs away. It's so important to Purell your hands after each trip to the restroom. After using that, I keep my hands moisturized with a great hand lotion, this one from Diptyque is the perfect travel size. 

I am obsessed with these green tea mints. They not only keep your breath fresh, but they have real green tea in them packed with antioxidants.

In-Flight Beauty

No comments :